We welcome all visitors who are visiting our facilities, however due to the current situation in Sydney we are asking anyone who has travelled to Greater Sydney and the Central Coast Region, including the Northern Beaches to adhere to the guidance of staff. As this is a rapidly evolving situation, our advice may change and we encourage our community to continue monitoring the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services site. https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
The safety of our residents, staff and community remains our number one priority.
Thank you from the MHS team.
Visitation Guidelines – Update 6 January 2021
Moyne Health Services priority is to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our residents, families, staff, patients and community. Due to the emerging status in Victoria and NSW we are asking anyone who wishes to visit our facility to adhere to the following guidelines:
Visiting hours: 11am to 4pm
- ONE visitor per resident/patient at a time, (with exceptions for compassionate reasons) for ONE hour at a time – no appointment necessary
- You must wear your facemask at all times
- Hand Hygiene is mandatory upon entering this service
- Please stay in your person’s room. No visitors in communal areas.
- Do not visit if you are unwell or have flu-like symptoms
- Do not visit if you have been in a Hot Zone in the last 14 days
- Please follow the guidance of our staff when visiting our facility
For full details on our visiting guidelines – don’t hesitate to give us a call on (03) 5568 0100! Find out more pop over to our website https://moynehealth.vic.gov.au/covid-update/
To access up to date information please refer to the resources by accessing the following link https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus or by calling the DHHS Victorian Coronavirus hotline Ph: 1800 675 398.
Thanks from all the team!