November 01, 2021
Community announcement: Easing of visitation restrictions (Aged Care homes)
EFFECTIVE SATURDAY 30 OCTOBER 2021
With the recent announcement from the Chief Health Officer that restrictions will ease in Victoria from 6pm Friday 29 October 2021 we are pleased to announce we have reviewed our Moyneyana and Belfast House restrictions guidance.
Effective Saturday 30 October visitor guidance will be as follows:
Visiting hours: 11am – 4pm
- TWO visitors per resident at a time, (up to five visitors per resident per day – do not have to be from the same household) (exceptions for end of life reasons).
- No Appointment necessary
- Please stay in your person’s room. No visitor’s in communal areas.
- Do not visit if you are unwell or have Flu-like symptoms
- Do not visit if you are being tested for COVID or have been advised to isolate
- COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged & recommended for all visitors
- Please follow the guidance of our staff when visiting our facility
For full details on our visiting – don’t hesitate to give us a call on (03) 5568 0100